Conference Registration Details
|Registration fees in US$|
(on or before 15th April)
Information to the participants:
- Please note that at least one author must register before 15th April 2015 in order to include the accepted paper/abstract in the conference proceedings and to allocate a time slot in the program.
- Early bird registration fee will not be extended beyond 15th April 2015.
- Please note that SAARC refers to participants from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal and Pakistan.
- Sri Lankan participants are considered as ‘local’ participants.
- The registration fee includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on 21st and 22nd (conference days), the conference dinner on the 21st of May and the conference bag and stationary.
- Registration fee does not include cost of accommodation, breakfast, additional dinners, and transportation.
- All accommodation and transport related booking should be the responsibility of the participant and for the benefit of the participants, IFIP 9.4 2015 Conference has entered into an agreement with ‘Island Leisure Lanka’ to provide the best rates at the conference venue and several other hotels around the conference venue. Please follow this link for more information.
Please find the link to online payment gateway here.