Why do Suppliers have to be accredited?
- Accurate generation of transaction data;
- The correct settlement of revenue between Train Operating Companies (TOCs);
- That the risk of fraud is managed to an acceptable level;
- That correct interavailable tickets are produced; and
- That RSP systems are protected.
How do Suppliers submit a new application in ASSIST?
- Click on the Rosette next to the magnifying glass against the current release, circled for ease of reference:
- This will allow the Supplier to make a new application.
- The Supplier will need to write a Summary in the box provided and attach a Functional Specification against the new version.
What should be included in a Functional Specification?
- Summary of the TIS
- Architectural diagram of the TIS and how it interacts with RDG data/Lennon etc.
- Ticket Types retailed
- New Functionality
- NRS Impact
- JIRA fixes
What is the contact email for LSM general problems and queries?
What is the IP address for ALTS?
- The IP addresses for ALTS are 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11. SFTP will use Port 22.
How do I request a Fares download?
What are the costs for the pilot?
- Worldline monitored pilot charges (excl RDG effort)
|Per Week||Pilot of 4 weeks||Additional Weeks > 4|
|Contract Customers||£250.00||£1000.00||£250.00 per week|
|Non-Contract Customers||£750.00||£3000.00||£750.00 per week|